FILL OUT APPLICATION AND RETURN FOR ENROLLMENTMore
AVAILABLE AFT RESOURCES
ALL PDFs ARE FREE FOR DOWNLOAD
- Assigning Effective Homework
- Quality Classroom Assessment Techniques
- Appropriate Uses of Modern Technology
- Building Parent-Teacher Partnerships
- Behavior Management Techniques for Safe Schools
- Working with Cooperative Small Groups
SHARE MY LESSON
- Share My Lesson: By Teachers, For Teachers
- Supporting New Teachers w/ Share My Lesson
- Early Childhood Educators and Share My Lesson
- Paraprofessionals and School Support Personnel
- The Common Core State Standards and Share My Lesson
- How Parents can use SHARE MY LESSON
The AFT along with the American Association of University Professors, filed an amicus curiae brief in the Friedrichs v. California Teachers Association case before the U.S. Supreme Court. The case threatens to make it harder for working people to join together and speak out together.
The Illinois Educational Labor Board has ruled that an adjunct professor at Moraine Valley Community College was improperly fired for saying that her college treats adjuncts like "disposable resources," because the board says her comments were protected union activity.
Campus Equity Week, Oct. 26-30, is all about educating students, parents and education advocates, who are shocked to discover that many part-time professors live below the poverty line due to wages that are a fraction of what full-time faculty earn.
In her latest column appearing in the New York Times, AFT President Randi Weingarten discusses the ongoing struggle to free our country from racism.
The Scranton Federation of Teachers, which successfully fought off proposals to silence educators, overwhelmingly ratified a two-year contract for its 940 teachers and 110 paraprofessionals.