PLEASE FILL OUT AND RETURNMore
AVAILABLE AFT RESOURCES
ALL PDFs ARE FREE FOR DOWNLOAD
- Assigning Effective Homework
- Quality Classroom Assessment Techniques
- Appropriate Uses of Modern Technology
- Building Parent-Teacher Partnerships
- Behavior Management Techniques for Safe Schools
- Working with Cooperative Small Groups
SHARE MY LESSON
- Share My Lesson: By Teachers, For Teachers
- Supporting New Teachers w/ Share My Lesson
- Early Childhood Educators and Share My Lesson
- Paraprofessionals and School Support Personnel
- The Common Core State Standards and Share My Lesson
- How Parents can use SHARE MY LESSON
In her latest column appearing in the New York Times, AFT President Randi Weingarten writes about Donald Trump's education policies amd how they would devastate our public education system.
AFT President Randi Weingarten on July 18 delivered a forceful case for Hillary Clinton, while hailing the 100-year-old union as a vehicle empowering our more than 1.6 million workers at the bargaining table and the ballot box.
The Michigan House of Representatives, ignoring fierce opposition from the Democratic minority, passed a dead-of-night financial aid package for Detroit Public Schools that had been twisted into a partisan screed against Detroit teachers and school employees.
In her latest column appearing in the New York Times, AFT President Randi Weingarten writes about the looming teacher shortage our public schools face and how we can address the challenge before it turns into a crisis.
As it gathers momentum, the movement to organize graduate assistants could well overturn old policies barring private college and university graduate workers from unionizing, and pave the way for guaranteed workers' rights in the future.