FILL OUT APPLICATION AND RETURN FOR ENROLLMENTMore
AVAILABLE AFT RESOURCES
ALL PDFs ARE FREE FOR DOWNLOAD
- Assigning Effective Homework
- Quality Classroom Assessment Techniques
- Appropriate Uses of Modern Technology
- Building Parent-Teacher Partnerships
- Behavior Management Techniques for Safe Schools
- Working with Cooperative Small Groups
SHARE MY LESSON
- Share My Lesson: By Teachers, For Teachers
- Supporting New Teachers w/ Share My Lesson
- Early Childhood Educators and Share My Lesson
- Paraprofessionals and School Support Personnel
- The Common Core State Standards and Share My Lesson
- How Parents can use SHARE MY LESSON
In her latest column appearing in the New York Times, AFT President Randi Weingarten writes about the looming teacher shortage our public schools face and how we can address the challenge before it turns into a crisis.
As it gathers momentum, the movement to organize graduate assistants could well overturn old policies barring private college and university graduate workers from unionizing, and pave the way for guaranteed workers' rights in the future.
In her most recent column appearing in the New York Times, AFT President Randi Weingarten talks about the need for our country to return to the kind of thoughtful yet passionate discourse and engagement in civic life that's been far too rare lately.
The Constitution is crystal clear about what to do when there's a Supreme Court vacancy: The president of the United States nominates a candidate for the bench, and the Senate provides advice and consent, AFT President Randi Weingarten says, urging the Senate to do its job.
Share My Lesson, the fastest-growing free, digital collection of lesson plans and other support materials for educators, has gone through a best-in-class upgrade.