FILL OUT APPLICATION AND RETURN FOR ENROLLMENTMore
AVAILABLE AFT RESOURCES
ALL PDFs ARE FREE FOR DOWNLOAD
- Assigning Effective Homework
- Quality Classroom Assessment Techniques
- Appropriate Uses of Modern Technology
- Building Parent-Teacher Partnerships
- Behavior Management Techniques for Safe Schools
- Working with Cooperative Small Groups
SHARE MY LESSON
- Share My Lesson: By Teachers, For Teachers
- Supporting New Teachers w/ Share My Lesson
- Early Childhood Educators and Share My Lesson
- Paraprofessionals and School Support Personnel
- The Common Core State Standards and Share My Lesson
- How Parents can use SHARE MY LESSON
The presidents of the nation's two largest teachers unions offered a solid shared vision for reauthorization of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act at a Washington, D.C., meeting with state policy chiefs and in a joint keynote address to a nationwide audience of classroom educators participating in Share My Lesson's third annual virtual conference.
In her latest column appearing in the New York Times, AFT President Randi Weingarten looks at how Minnesota and Wisconsin have followed very different economic paths since electing new governors in 2010.
From grass-roots lobbying on Capitol Hill to a telephone town hall meeting, the AFT focused intense activity and energy in the first days of March on the all-important reauthorization of the keystone federal law for K-12 education, the Elementary and Secondary Education Act.
AFT PSRPs from two different locals in southern Illinois have created a training program to teach high school and college students about workplace safety
Public recognition comes rarely for school support personnel, but back-to-school season last fall provided a windfall of publicity for school bus drivers, bus attendants and cafeteria workers in southwestern Florida.